Bacon and Onion Muffins by Alayna Cole
It’s amazing how much baking someone can do when they have a lot of more important things they should be attending to~ Alayna Cole
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 tsp baking powder
½ an onion, diced
3 rashers of bacon, diced
1 cup of grated cheese
¾ cup milk
½ cup olive oil
- Combine flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add onion, bacon, and cheese. Fold to combine.
- Make a well and add eggs, milk, and oil. Fold gently until just combined.
- Place muffin papers in a tray and ¾ fill each with mixture.
- Bake for 20-25min at 200°C, or until golden. Test that muffins are cooked by inserting a skewer into a muffin. If it is clean when removed, then your muffins are ready.