By the Bel: 'T is the Season...
‘Tis the season… To chill out.
I’m not really a jolly old soul when it comes to hitting the stores and dealing with so many people in a small space. I usually need to decompress and relax after hearing Jingle Bells for the millionth time. Here are five seasonal things I consider to be the big guns to surviving Christmas.
- Magical Elves and Little Wishes Chocolate by Cadbury check your local stores. Bubbly or crackly chocolates, need I say more?
- Twinings Christmas tea blends Spiced Apple Infusion and Traditional Christmas Tea $11.99 each available on their website. These came out last year, but since they’re on their website, maybe they’ll bring them out again. They smell great and taste like childhood Christmases from long, long ago.
- So White bath bomb $6.25 each from Lush. Soaking in a cool bath with these bath bombs hits the spot.
- All I want for Christmas is a Vampire by Kerrilyn Sparks. Kerrilyn has a few Christmas themes Vampire books, but this one tickles my funny bone.
- The Die Hard films. All of them. Explosions and corny one liners. There is no better way to de stress.
What things do you do to calm down after a hectic trip to the shops at this time of year?
Are there any Christmas things we should know about to help us chill out even more?