Diana's Top 5 Reads 2012
1. The Fault In Our Stars – Heartbreaking, funny, tragic and beautifully written.
2. Shadowfell – A wonderful tale of love and self-discovery. Juliet Marillier is amazing yet again.
3. The Girl of Fire and Thorns – Daringly different, with one of the best heroines ever!
4. Bitterblue – Complex plot, great characters and a book I did not want to end.
5. Pandemonium – Love is a disease and Lena is infected. Her growth in this book is remarkable and the romance was lovely. Also, great twist at the end!
Most Anticipated in 2013
1. Raven Flight by Juliet Marillier
2. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
3. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
4. Asunder by Jodi Meadows
5. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger