- Marianne de Pierres – Burn Bright - http://www.burnbright.com.au -
Diana’s Top 5 Reads 2012
Posted By mdepierres On December 19, 2012 @ 9:06 am In Diana's Reviews | No Comments
1. The Fault In Our Stars – Heartbreaking, funny, tragic and beautifully written.
2. Shadowfell – A wonderful tale of love and self-discovery. Juliet Marillier is amazing yet again.
3. The Girl of Fire and Thorns – Daringly different, with one of the best heroines ever!
4. Bitterblue - Complex plot, great characters and a book I did not want to end.
5. Pandemonium – Love is a disease and Lena is infected. Her growth in this book is remarkable and the romance was lovely. Also, great twist at the end!
1. Raven Flight by Juliet Marillier
2. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
3. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
4. Asunder by Jodi Meadows
5. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
Article printed from Marianne de Pierres – Burn Bright: http://www.burnbright.com.au
URL to article: http://www.burnbright.com.au/dianas-top-5-reads-201/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.burnbright.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Diana-Pinguicha.jpg
Copyright © 2010 Marianne de Pierres - Burn Bright. All rights reserved.