Hazlenut Cookies by Lisa Smith
- 150 gram flour
- 150 gram butter
- 150 gram finely chopped hazelnuts
- 100 gram sugar
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whole hazelnuts
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat 350 and prepare baking sheets.
- Combine the first, six ingredients in a large bowl, until well mixed.
- Create teaspoon sized balls of dough and allow baking for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.
- In a cup mix the milk and egg yolk, and paint over each cookie. And press a whole hazelnut on top of each cookie. Enjoy!